Sunday, March 18, 2007

Psycheout Banned from MyDD

MyDD supposedly stands for "My Direct Democracy." I originally thought it stood for "My Daily Diary" or "My Due Dilligence." But all three of these are wrong. MyDD actually means "My Democrat Democracy."

It's a "DEMOCRATS ONLY" club. No dissenters need apply. Not that you can tell when you sign up or when you read the front page. Here, and at any blog I ever write for, you can say anything you want as long as you don't use profanity. I believe there's value in having an open exchange between divergent points of view. Just don't be a potty mouth.

All two or three of you who have seen this blog (not including my cats) probably know that, in observance of Sam Brownback Day, I reached out to the left-of-center community and posted up a diary on MyDD entitled "We Need the Best Candidates — Sam Brownback Is One." Don't bother clicking that link. It's dead. Dead as a doornail. My diary and all 59+ comments along with my account have been sent down the leftist memory hole. Orwell would be proud. Very proud.

Read about the whole sordid tale over at Blogs 4 Brownback (hopefully it won't be deleted there). It includes my original MyDD diary and details how I was banned as well as my correspondence with the less than tolerant webmaster. I won't reveal his name, but his initials are C.B. Breaker, breaker good buddy!

Moral of the story: Anything you post on any website as a guest can disappear at any time. That's why G-d made text editors and txt files!

Have a great day, night, life or whatever.

-- Psycheout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why you're surprised about this. I get banned just for commenting against the tide on the few leftist websites where I've tried.

It's too bad that you spent time on this only to have it all vanish. So much for reaching out to the libs!