Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Psycheout Is Back in the Game!

I've been pretty busy the last month or so and have been neglecting my blog duties. I'm glad that you have chosen to stop by. But I think you'll find much more of my citizen-journalism over at one of the hottest group blogs on the internet: Blogs 4 Brownback. Please go there to keep up on the latest Brownback buzz.

But before you leave, please leave a comment and say hi. I appreciate each and everyone of you who are persistent enough to find Psycheout's Portal.

And, if you haven't yet, hop on the Brownback bandwagon. You're more than welcome. America needs you!

Be sure to see my total no-holds-barred smackdown of the liberal propagandists at 3 Bulls in Leftist Weirdos Sling Mud and Miss, Badly.

And don't be the last to find out about this summer's al Qaeda threat. Be sure to read al Qaeda's Strength is Our Weakness, before I have to say "I told you so!"

May G-d bless you all.

-- Psycheout

No comments: