Monday, August 6, 2007

Still Alive, I Think

I've been busy at B4B lately and have been neglecting my own blog. Well, that's to be expected. But I have been posting a lot over at B4B. That's good.

And I have posted my second outreach diary over at Daily Kos. That's even better.

I also attached a poll to my latest Daily Kos diary. Resolved: Should conservatives be allowed to post an occasional diary at Daily Kos?

The obvious answer is "Strongly yes," but we'll see how it goes.

I hope you and yours are well.

-- Psycheout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE YOU GOT PROBLEMS first off those so called pedo games are NOT even on those DS if so there ONLY!!!!! IN JAPAN what are the chance's for it to come to U.S? HUGE ASSS ZEROOOO!!!!!! that's what so STOP your bitching about those games it's the parents fault if they did get hold of one. plus some of those pic's are FAKE MAKE UP!!!!!! geez's
you still got alot to learn your not helping more like making more problems.
http://blogs4brownback.wordpress.com/2007/11/10/nintendo-ds-followup/